How to File Your Complaint Online With the FTC


If you do not want to use a lawyer to file a private case against a debt collector who violates the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, you can always file a a complaint with the FCC. There are several ways to submit a FDCPA complaint, but if you can read this blog post, then the easiest way for you to file a charge with the FTC is online at this website:

On the other hand, if you want to take the debt collector to court, contact a lawyer familiar with the FDCPA. In California, you can contact us here. Walsh & Walsh, P.C., Orange County FDCPA debt collection attorneys.
By Michael J. Walsh